- Curriculum Studies Modules (Secondary).
- Inservice Module on Engaged Learning in Mathematics (Secondary).
- Use of guided-discovery approach, mathematical investigation and problem-based learning in the teaching and learning of mathematics
- Use of mathematical and logical games, puzzles, comics, real-life examples and applications, video clips, songs, story-telling, magic tricks, and enrichments to arouse student’s interest in mathematics
- Use of alternative assessment (such as problems in real-world contexts, open-ended problems, journal writing, problem posing and performance tasks) in assessing student learning
- Use of information and communication technology (such as Geometer's Sketchpad, GeoGebra and LiveMath) in the teaching and learning of mathematics
View publications here.